Cheromanchequois Cheromanchequois

Sweet!

That's some quality animation! Nice job!
I really the effect of character animations looking somewhat blurry & glowy, did you achieve that by flash filters or something in After Effects?

Pixmintro responds:

I used a Bloom Dark and Brights on After Effects to get the effect :) It'd be awesome if Flash had that though

Moustaches Moustaches

MOO-STACHES!

Our multimedia class's logo is the moustaches, this makes it an instant favourite for me) And it's also better than most of your song loops in all aspects(animation, editing, style, balls and stuff)
Keep it up!

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Simply epic!

I can see a lot of hetero-computer love put into this and a great piece of slick animation as the result! Bravo! And thanks for putting the 'pause-nest-frame' feature, It really helped me see how you achieved a certain level of smoothness at certain points)

Gamer Tonight Indie Dev Gamer Tonight Indie Dev

Farkaaas!

C'mon, rubber guy! You can do much better than this! Especially when it comes to video-game parodies! I mean like, Indie games are such a vast sea for good ol' satire. The animation is nice as usual and hey, I laughed at jetpack-money-vomit part)

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Creamcheese-sandwicheees!

I can easily imagine this being shown on adult swim between sealab 2021 and the brak show. Most of them were drawn really great and I enjoyed looking at all the details, but you should've put more work into some dialogs.

Although I watched it until the end, at some point after hearing a rather boring conversation I wanted to turn it off, but in that case, I would've missed Tom Fulp's awesom-o-tastic song and other funny stuff. Think about your sincere viewers :3

Good job on putting this monster cock together anyways!

Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

Fuck yeah!

I just love how you animate everything in a saturday-morning cartoons parody manner no matter where it takes place and who are the heroes, bravo!)

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Just what I'd expect from Zeurel)

Not really original story but the direction and animation are awesome just as always! Bravo! What fps do you use for such a smooth animation? Looking forward to your future stuff! Especially ones with epic fights)

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

Local humor incoming!

Srsly though, only those who know all these characters will get the jokes which are kinda mediocre.
But animation is smooth and nice-lookin' and plus its x-mas here so happy holidays byatch!)

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Woot!

Wazzup mate? Long time no see!
What can I say.. Your art style has improved since the last one. I liked all the unordinary camera angles you used in yar movie and I can clearly see you worked really hard on this one.

However it looked like you became uniterested in finishing this movie at some point so some parts looked weaker than the rest I think.. And i didn't think the story was all that original really, I mean like, you sounded like a freakin' moralist >:) Or like a guy who was trying to make a festival-movie, because they always have this pathos something like 'everything is in your hands' thingy)

But don't get me wrong, I liked all the jokes and tiny references you put in names or stuff(The cake isn't a lie by the way! God I miss my companion cube)

You'll definitely win a trophy or two for this one but there is still a long way to go! So take your time, play some tf2 and darkeden and good luck with your next movie!)

Nightwayfarer responds:

thx comrade xB
it realy was hard for me at the last scenes so you're probably right.
And yes, this was made to for the festival and the old dudez in the joury (hope i spelled it right... i don't realy care :B)
And you're right, this is just the beginning, the future awaits! :B

Skeleton Jack Skeleton Jack

Sweet!

Awesome. I just love how solid the characters are and smooth the animation is.. It really reminds of Genndy Tartakovsky's cartoons(Samurai Jack especially, I can clearly see the inspiration you mentioned in credits). And music you chose fits perfect.

Jack's run cycle through the corridor could use some improvement, but then again, you were short on time, so nevermind that.
Will definitely be looking forward to your future creations!