Cheromanchequois Cheromanchequois

Sweet!

That's some quality animation! Nice job!
I really the effect of character animations looking somewhat blurry & glowy, did you achieve that by flash filters or something in After Effects?

Pixmintro responds:

I used a Bloom Dark and Brights on After Effects to get the effect :) It'd be awesome if Flash had that though

Moustaches Moustaches

MOO-STACHES!

Our multimedia class's logo is the moustaches, this makes it an instant favourite for me) And it's also better than most of your song loops in all aspects(animation, editing, style, balls and stuff)
Keep it up!

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Simply epic!

I can see a lot of hetero-computer love put into this and a great piece of slick animation as the result! Bravo! And thanks for putting the 'pause-nest-frame' feature, It really helped me see how you achieved a certain level of smoothness at certain points)

Tremerz Tremerz

Tremors are awesum!

Especially 1st one! And so is this game! Simple yet slick, short and challenging!Totally made my April fool's day which sucked)

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Meh

Don't get wrong. It's awesome looking, extremely polished and funny piece of flash awesomness. However running through 6 same-style levels with sorta similar obstacles just to reach next area was kinda boring for my taste. Didn't make wanna reach the end of this.

But a lot of people seems to have no problems with that so I guess It's just me.

-Kuory-

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Cheers!

Well, I'm completely agree with armaggedon21 guy and zeonz fella under him

It should be no problemo for you to fix that
I'm glad that you finally used your awesome "uber-detailed, looking either left or right anime charactorz" drawing skills to put 'em together in an entertaining rpg game

Good luck with future projects!

-Kuory-

-Orr- Four Brave Champions -Orr- Four Brave Champions

Truly epic!

This music makes me wanna go make an epic flash piece!

FFXII Rabanastre A capella FFXII Rabanastre A capella

Epic

Dude, this is just great!

I loved parodying random final fantasy music myself quite a time ago, although it was a bit confusing and tough at first, because I tried to voice every instrument used in the tune myself and then just place different audio files one above another.

I also tried just recording the same song 3 times in a row and sum it all up in a huge pile... surprisingly, the result was better)

I think that now, when I heard this, I'll post my "FF Battle" remakes)

Keep up the good work!

Bobert-Rob responds:

Heh, boost your confidence, did I? Well cool, I'm glad I helped you make that decision. Thanks for listening!

_-={A Lost Dream}=-_ _-={A Lost Dream}=-_

Neat-o!

Gosh this one was so clean and melodic! I could imagine a story while listening to it.
I loved this in every way!
You are wonderful musician!

The Tiki Terror The Tiki Terror

Simply great

What the hell you use for overlay to create such an awesome poster effect?

AlmightyHans responds:

just find the right texture

agent fiodora agent fiodora

Gimme some time to study it..

I'm a fan of uber-detailed poster-like images
Great job!

Silver Silver

Neato!

Great details and coloring! What tutorial you used by the way?